Autumn seems to have come around so quickly this year; the trees were losing their colour half way through August.
This page cheered me up a little by reminding me of our holiday back in July...it had the added bonus of meeting the challenge for UKS last week.The cardstock is Core'dinations embossed and sanded, I used it to cover a chipboard journalling block that I added the title letters to. The title had to be an advertising slogan.... remember the Wonderbra ad from the 1990s?

The papers were a really old set of Doodlebug ones I found lurking about in my stash, I punched and cut the shapes from this to act as embellishments.
Finally the bunting is stitched on.

I had a new head for my WRMK Sew Easy tool that pierces the holes, I know lots of people don't get on with this tool, but I love it!!
Mega busy at work as ever, looking forward to vegging in front of the tv now!!
great lo, love the embossed and sanded cardstock! Autumn has certainly crept up fast so it's nice to scrap our summer pics & remember the sunshine!
ReplyDeleteI know exacty what you mean Ann, love the colours you've used and that embossed cardstock is fab!
ReplyDeleteBrilliant choice of slogan - lovely crisp colours on this page - really fresh!
ReplyDeleteLovely page, as usual!
ReplyDelete