
The papers are all Cosmo Cricket (on the road i think) and I made the page specifically with a big journalling block. Bingo card (stamped) Tim Holtz, title font by Autumn Leaves and Doodle bug. There are as couple of gaps in the journalling as I have to find out how much they raised, and look up the number of yards in a marathon.
Gotta go, work tomorrow, and in the one computer household that we currently are there is always someone looking over my shoulder waiting to get online!
Great LO Ann (and well done to your MIL!).
ReplyDeleteI esp. like the way you've done the title.
Sparkles for work tomorrow.
Sue xx
It's a fab LO - I love the way you use Cosmo - do they know how good you are? When you get computer time (ha) join some of their blog show and tells - you showcase their stuff so well. ANd as for the Record - how fantastic and what a grand tribute.
ReplyDelete