Thursday 15 January 2009

A busy weekend

Well after a dire week at work, the weekend won't prove to be too restful!

Mum's birthday tomorrow, and Dad is going into hospital to have one of his knees replaced. She's happy that he's having it done, but wishes it wasn't on her birthday.


Here's the card i made for her earlier in the week, used a new cuttlebug embossing folder Kev bought me for Christmas. I also used the lovely Unity stamps sold by my local craft shop.

You may notice a slight similarity with the card made earlier in the week!




No sign of my real present yet, i think trading standards might need to get involved if we aren't reimbursed.


2 comments:

sue-bubbles said...

Lovely cards Ann...I see you are being a busy bee with your cuttlebug folders! Love the birdies..of course!
Sue x

Hi it's Maria said...

Lovely card Ann,

Happy Birthday to your mum

and ***sparkly vibes*** to you dad.

Maria x