Sunday 11 January 2009

Lovely dotees

Made a LO ( as i still have all my christmas crafty stuff out in the kitchen!) about the little dotee decorations made for me by Sue Bubbles from the do crafts forum. They look so cute, and are so beautifully made that i wanted to make a LO for just them!



As i worked so hard finishing my JYC this year i got very little 12x12 scrapping done with my christmas photos. i have a couple of ideas for some other pages, until these are done i'll keep my festive stash out!!

On this LO i used DCWV cardstock and some more of the lovely peppermint twist papers (K&Co) that i bought last year.

2 comments:

Hi it's Maria said...

Lovely L/O and love the dotee's

Maria

sue-bubbles said...

You've done your dotees very proud Ann - this is a beautiful layout!
Sue x