Sunday 18 January 2009

{Still} Inspired by Christmas....

You would think that after making a whole scrapbook album over the Christmas period that i would be all festived out... not a bit of it!




I had taken some photos of the house over christmas, and they form the basis for this LO, I love the house at christmas time, so i wanted to record this!


I used DCWV cardstock, stamped over this to make a background using papermania trad stamps, and used Anna Griffin patterned papers.


Title is stamped (Autumn Leaves) and cut out, and Basic Grey chocolate chipboard letters. Also got to use the fab snowflakes i picked up in Paperchase early in December. As the stamped title looked a little lost i went around it with my trusty white souffle pen, (note to self.... need to get more of these!)


I have an idea for next weeks LO, based around the more contemporary decoartions i have at home, but as i'm off to a crop on Sunday, i might do something else instead.
Hope this week at work is a little better, had a good chat with my old friend Yvonne today, we used to work together, and she really boosted my confidence again.

Noticed tonight that it didn't get dark unti 5pm, so in a months time it will probably be light when i get home from work....

Roll on spring!

1 comment:

Hi it's Maria said...

great L/O Ann

and hope you have a better week, (((hugs)))

maria x