Sunday 26 April 2009

A snapshot...

I had an idea last night to take a snapshot of the house and us in it to make a mini book, sort of an 'on this day...' type book. I didn't tidy anything, or move anything, i just recorded it as it is, our ordinary life. I found some really interesting images, and added to them with a little wander about the garden this morning. No room was left out, (good job Kev has tidied the garage as i don't think i would have got in there otherwise!!) I have LOADS of photos so have printed them off very small, so i just need to get cracking with it now.






Not today though, it's another beautiful day, i have washing to finish, and i want to spend some of it in the garden, which is looking lovely at the moment :) The forecast for tomorrow is heavy rain so i might start it then. It will give me a chance to play with my new stamps too.

2 comments:

Hi it's Maria said...

great photos ann, cannot wait to see the L/O, hope the weather's. not too bad tomorrow for you though...

maria x

SusieJ said...

Wonderful idea and great photos Ann - really interesting nagles etc.
Good luck with the project.
Sue xx