Sunday 31 May 2009

Crop today...

Enjoyed todays Exhall crop today, managed to get both my pages and an altered letter for a display board done by 3pm, so got home early to sit in the garden with the kids. It was so hot that even i got into the paddling pool!!!! Good job the garden is surrounded by walls over 6ft tall:) I made this page a while back for the challenge at the Exhall crop, which was to stitch on the pages. I added to beads to the stitching, (which took me ages!) and used again the Nonsense papers from WRMK. The background cardstock is Core'dinations whitewash, inked using a Tim Holtz mask, and sprayed with Cosmic Shimmer mist. The photo is one i took of Katie last year on a deckchair on the Prom at Weymouth. You can tell that we had great weather during our holiday last year.. not everywhere in the UK had rain all summer in 2008! I can't believe she was only 13 whan the shot was taken... she looks so grown up in it.


I'm back at work tomorrow... i only have 2 lessons to deliver, then i can come straight home... then a couple on Tuesday morning, then that's me for this week... phew :( Hopefully it will go well, and i can start to get my confidence back.

2 comments:

DGgirl said...

Hi Ann

Just checking in for my daily dose of creativity from your good self. Love this layout - so inspiring with loads of ideas. Thanks for the full detail.

Gillx

sue-bubbles said...

A stunning layout, I just love the tatty style!
Good luck with your return to work Ann, you will be fine...tired, but just fine!
Sue x