Thursday 18 June 2009

First fruit

There really is something about English strawberries that simply cannot be beaten, and if you grow them yourself, and eat them warm from the plant....that's a pleasure worth waiting for! So here is a shot i took of our strawberries earlier this week, (just before i got the lurgy.. which i'm sad to say is back, Kev says i have to starve myself till Sunday) and i think they will be ready to eat this weekend!

I will just have to wait until then to enjoy the first friut from our garden!

Some good photo opps this weekend too, it's Harrys school sports day on Sunday, i might get a few good shots of him running down the track... you never know:)

1 comment:

sue-bubbles said...

Im afraid I ate mine so fast there was no time to reach for the camera lol! I think I will go see if any more have ripened! I hope your jippy tummy is better now Ann!
Sue x