Thursday 25 June 2009

I feel like cropping tonight...

Busy night ahead, my in laws are arriving from Ireland later on this evening (house is still a mess) check up at the dentist, have to pick up 2 of the kids following after school activities (guitar lesson and gaelic football), should try to complete my photography challenge, (tried last night, but shots were rubbish) AND there's a crop at my house..... I think it's the house tidying that will have to give, so John and Kathleen will have to take us as they find us (Scruffy!)


This page is one i made using some of Harry's photos from Dol y Moch. As his pics were not too great!! i printed most of them very small, and concentrated on the journalling more. it's been a while since i got him to write on a page, so i thought it would be nice to record his hand writing again on the page. We managed to get some of the photos taken by the Staff to while in Wales, so i might make a second page for a DLO using some of these.


If i get a page done tonight i might have time to post this tomorrow.


A positively GOOD day at work, i enjoyed it for the first time in ages... and i feel like I'm making progress with most of my groups.

2 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

How marvellous to have such a good 'report' on your day's work. I expect that's energising. Lovely LO - particularly love Harry's journalling, such a great record and I love the inclusion of the globe image. Is that a stamp?

CoventryAnn said...

It's a Unity stamp, one of the first kits i bought. The part on the right is blank for you to add your own message.