Friday 30 October 2009

It's about time...

...I posted a new page, as crafters out there might be wondering what i've been up to!

This is one i made for the weekly challenge last week, and includes a very old photo of me, on my first holiday without parents, in about 1984.


It was the comment Hannah made about me (i don't think she can believe either me or her Dad were ever young!) that made me want to scrap the page, as often goes with me it's the photo and the story behind it i'm interested in!


I used K&Co Urban Rhapsody papers for the page (old, but a really useful kit!) border made with a Fiskars punch, Doodlebug letters for the title.

Decorating to do today, as Hannahs room is nearly finished, a little bit of paint to finish the job.

1 comment:

sue-bubbles said...

A scrummy LO Ann! Ive only recently acquired the Urban Rhapsody papers, so they are NEW to me..lol! I adore the shaped paper and the embellies - all so pretty! Sue x