Thursday 1 October 2009

Lazy me....

...sorry for not posting of late, what with being unwell, and having to write letters of application for 2 more jobs i've not got around to it.

Here is a page from the crop I attended last weekend, designed by Sarah Palmer who doesn't scrap at 12x12 size, so both the LOs needed a bit of fiddling about with to get into my album.


This first one is a brilliant idea to help get rid of all those Thickers that you don't know what to do with.... it would even work if they didn't match, as they are painted over.

A lot of stitching on this page, a pretty flower made from ribbon, and an Autumn Leaves stamp of my own to finish it off. Hannah was obsessed with being a Driud for the day once i mentioned that we might visit Stonehenge on the way home from Weymouth, and here's the proof!

5 comments:

Glen said...

Love the layout and the idea of using up thickers. I particularly like your style. TFS.

SusieJ said...

Great LO Ann! Love the photos and what a brilliant idea for using up those thickers!
Sue xx

Julia Dunnit said...

I love it. Am I the only person in the world who doesn't have any thcikers? Must rectify! And you learn something new everyday....druids dance!!
Mostly at Stonehenge they clutter up the A303 services swilling coffee! (We live about 10 miles from it).

Angie said...

Brilliant LO and title ...everything works so well together. Had a catch up here as I seem to have missed checking your blogg for a while ...the summer LO is so vibrant. I so agree with you about a story being told too but I tend to hide bits or use the computer rather than my handwriting, although I'm getting braver lol.

Anonymous said...

Great idea to use up the Thickers! I have a whole packet that have lost their stickiness too and are all in the bottom of the packet!