Imaginisce papers, Core'dinations cardstock, embossed with a Halloween cuttlebug folder and sanded, journalling paper punched with a Stampin' Up punch, inked and distressed. I also made good use of my loop punches, and after a bit of practice found them easy to use. For a change, I used the computer to generate the title, i found the font on Dafont (called 'Awaken'), installed it and printed it in Word on Acetate. I didn't have a stamp set or a die that would produce this spooky type title, so i had to print it.....can't help thinking i might have cheated a bit!
The kids went Trick or Treating last night, and came back with a good haul (all eaten now!), and Hannah got to wear the longed for red coat that i took her to buy yesterday. She has wanted this coat since seeing it in Matalan early in the Autumn, and as we are so short of cash i couldn't justify the cost of it. So she saved her allowance (for the first time ever) and bought it herself. Won't do her any harm i think :)
Firts day on supply tomorrow... wish me luck!
Finally, the multi talented Caroline here is posting a months worth of projects on her blog this November, starting today, take a look to see what she's been up to today!