Friday 20 November 2009

Busy Friday

..as i got a last minute call into work yesterday! So when i got home their was very little food in the house (i usually shop on a Thursday) ... luckily Hannah had made the best of it and come up with pasta and veggie sauce for tea. It's a good thing we got them interested in cooking from an early age. Lots of chores for me today to catch up...but here is a quick page.



This was one of my fave pics of Kevin i took on holiday this summer, on a day out to see the Cerne Abbas giant. The LO was a class run by Traciedoodles over on UKS for the cyber crop. I also used it for the SLYMI challenge last week which was to make a 'thank you' page.


As i didn't have the suggested papers for the class i used the DCWV Green stack, and some white embossed card for the LO. I stitched the journalling lines and the flower stems. I do love the doodling we were encouraged to do, i tired a different pattern for a change.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A great LO.
I love the 'Clouds' made from patterned paper - a good way to use up bits...Mgt.

Julia Dunnit said...

You are so good at doodling. (I mean that to be a positive!!)Lovely LO. And oh, wrong end of the week for a sudden call to arms! I guess that's the very nature of the beast though.

SusieJ said...

Pleased you had work (even if it did disrupt everyday life!lol).
A great photo and another fab LO Ann.
Your teaching them to cook will pay dividends - offers to cook at home ('cos they want a change!!) phone calls from Uni asking for more recipes (sick of pasta!).
Sue xx