Friday 4 December 2009

A White Christmas?

Not likely, but this is what my page for today is all about!
The prompt was to consider perfection, i talked about family last year, so this year i went with a different theme, especially as i had some lovely snowy photos taken in February.

After my plea for gromlets on UKS (and a kind offer from a regular reader of my blog) i will have enough gromlets to finish all the dates for my journal, crafters are so generous!

I called one of the bigger teaching agencies today, and have an appointment on Monday, so am hoping for more work to come my way. I have a horrible feeling it will be secondary science they offer me, but beggars can't be choosers.

Can't believe it's only 3 weeks till Christmas, more decorations to go up this weekend!!!

5 comments:

Bernie said...

know what you mean about not likely but it doesn't hurt to daydream!!!! It's a lovely page!
Bernie x

SusieJ said...

Gorgeous page Ann - and wouldn't a White Christmas be lovely?
Sue xx

Julia Dunnit said...

Lovely page Ann, particularly like the pink with the icy thing. Yeah, wet is likely I gather, but we can but dream!

sue-bubbles said...

A gorgeous page Ann!
Sue x

Scrappy~Sarah said...

Fabby Page :)