Monday 22 February 2010

Bathing Belle

Well this girl might appear a few times over the next week as it is her coming of age (old fashioned i know, but it does have a nice ring to it!) I wanted to see how these Graphic 45 papers went with a more modern photo, and had another play with the lovely swirl stamps bought from QVC last week. I love the stamp in the corner, and even added a bit of glitter to bling it up a little!!! The large swirls and border are stamped with Prima stamps, I used the MS daisy border punch and papers from the Boardwalk range, letters are Basic Grey and AC Thickers.



Well this is the last day of half term for me, back to work tomorrow, 4 days a week from now until Easter, with Mondays off. Hope to post before Friday if i get time :)



1 comment:

Julia Dunnit said...

It's a lovely LO..I'd say the paper works really well, wouldn't you? The stamps are marvellous. And big Congrats to Hannah. Exciting for her!