Monday 26 April 2010

OMG..........!!!!

Heard today that Ofsted are about to descend on the school in the next two days :(

I think that means I have gone through 3 inspections in the past two years... I think I'm attracting the inspectors.


So if it's all a little quiet here, you know why.


Quick post then....
Grandparents snoozing on the beach with kids, part of Shimelles challenge to use up stickers, so I used almost a pack full to try and bust my stash! Doodled border around the photos and the page all make for a quick LO!
Later...........

5 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Attracting inspectors is not a good thing to do!!!! But love your LO.

Ally said...

Oh yikes! Remind me not to work with you then!!!
Only joking (we're expecting them some time this term). Great LO

SusieJ said...

Ann I'm sure you'll be fine. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
Love the LO.
Sue xx

Julia Dunnit said...

Lovely LO, can feel the warmth that makes you want to snooze from here!
Good luck with the inspection, try not to lose sleep.

sue-bubbles said...

A lovely LO Ann! How did it go...have they been, did you pass???
Sue x