Tuesday 25 May 2010

Exhall crop page

.......this is the first of 2 pages i made on Sunday at the Exhall crop. It was designed by Claire, who also runs the crop, and includes the fiendish concertinaed flowers (thanks Claire!!) The photos are of DS on a day out in Coventry cathedral about 18 months ago, it's amazing how much he has grown since.



The papers are Dear Lizzy (American Craft, I liked them so much that I bought a couple of spare pieces to use up the rest of my kit!!) and the letters are also AC thickers.


More about the flowers, fiddly (score 4 pieces of 12" card every 1/4 of an inch...... and so on......!) and very tricky to stick, I seemed to spend ages holding them until they stopped popping up, but i do like them once done, so might have another go... I'll take a tin can to weigh them down next time though!!! I used buttons punched with my Martha Stewart button punch bought for me by OH as a belated birthday treat (mainly because there were none in the UK when he was trying to buy me one back in April) and yet more Glossy Accents (I'm getting so predictable!)



My page is a bit more grungy than the original, as I used boy photos, it's amazing what a bit of distressing and inking can do for a page!

2 comments:

SusieJ said...

Love the grungy feel to this page Ann ..and well done with the flowers.
Sue xx

jayne said...

This layout is Beautiful xxx
We have a DT call for a Scrapbooker why don't you check out www.fiskarettes.co.uk closing date is Friday though !