Wednesday 14 July 2010

Almost a week..

..since I posted, very poor!


Another page from the Summer scrapbooking class I went to 3 weeks ago. The photos are the ones I took of me and Katie playing with water filled balloons, and the design is another Ifa Zainon one (this time closer to the original). Proud to say the image of the bursting balloon was judged an image of the week on the online photography course I was taking part in.


Title is stamped, along with the frames (Prima) and the LO includes more of the spayed and stitched calico shaped as the clouds and the little red balloon.


Well my excuse for being so slack in posting is that we are still limited to this really slow computer... hoping the replacement one arrives soon.

3 comments:

SusieJ said...

WTG Ann on image of the week - it is a great photo. Love the LO too!
Sue xx

Sheena said...

Wow Ann , love your version of this class x

sue-bubbles said...

What an unusual but lovely LO..welldone Ann!
Sue x