Friday 15 October 2010

A boy page.

I took some photos of harry with his dad working in the garage about a month ago, and made this page at the crop I went to last week.

There were 4 shops (!!!) at the crop, and I managed to pick up some Cosmo Cricket Core'dinations cardstock which was already embossed. A bit of sanding later and I had the perfect background for these photos.


The LO was very loosely based on the first class at the crop, my photos were much bigger than was asked for, and I turned my page through 90 degrees, but I'm pleased with how it turned out. I might have a go at the proper page if i get time!


The stitching down the side was done using a new little gadget from WRMK, the Sew easy piercer. I picked this up a couple of weeks ago, and although a lot of people have not found it easy to use, I love it, makes stitching so much quicker and easier. The title letters are all stamped ( Docrafts and American Crafts alphas.)

A very busy week and weekend ahead, with two birthdays in our house, bought extra eggs, sugar and butter today for the inevitabel cake making :)

No comments: