There were 4 shops (!!!) at the crop, and I managed to pick up some Cosmo Cricket Core'dinations cardstock which was already embossed. A bit of sanding later and I had the perfect background for these photos.
The LO was very loosely based on the first class at the crop, my photos were much bigger than was asked for, and I turned my page through 90 degrees, but I'm pleased with how it turned out. I might have a go at the proper page if i get time!
The stitching down the side was done using a new little gadget from WRMK, the Sew easy piercer. I picked this up a couple of weeks ago, and although a lot of people have not found it easy to use, I love it, makes stitching so much quicker and easier. The title letters are all stamped ( Docrafts and American Crafts alphas.)
A very busy week and weekend ahead, with two birthdays in our house, bought extra eggs, sugar and butter today for the inevitabel cake making :)