Friday 17 December 2010

Christmas memories

I found this vintage photo of a snowy London taken in the 1960s, and it brought back a vivid memory from my childhood of a white Christmas in the capital. I'm not sure if it is the vintage photo, but I think this is may favourite page so far!
We had a bit of snow here this morning, and it took me over 2 hours to get home, in a journey that normally takes 10 minutes :(... and at last the tree is up, I don't ever recall putting up the tree with a lovely snowy scene outside!! Not sure if I will get my shopping finished tomorrow if the wintry weather continues, I would rather stay home in the warm than venture out again.

1 comment:

SusieJ said...

Lovely page Ann - great vintage feel to it - although I'm really not happy to see things from the 50's and 60's listed on ebay as "vintage"!
Hugs,
Sue xx