Monday 24 January 2011

Pizza Obsession.

We definitely have a pizza obsession in our house, any celebration (however minor) results in a visit to 'The Hut'. So this LO is in honour of this mini family tradition.



The occasion was my sons 12th birthday, and he is pictured here with his cousins back in October. The border is from a Papermania Christmas chipboard set, covered with papers, which were from a bargain kit I picked up at TK Maxx (I have since heard via UKS that the kits are now even cheaper....so another visit might be in order!)


I made the journalling block by drawing around a chipboard shape I had floating around, and used the same method to make the background shape for my title. This is from the Cosmo Cricket Core'dinations embossed cardstock kit, cut out and sanded. All the other embellishments were cut from the papers, or found in the bargain kit.... and never one to waste anything I used a spare bingo card I had been given at a crop, but never used!


Have a good evening all :)

1 comment:

akilli melek said...

fab page Ann, love the journalling block too.

cant wait to get back and go shop at TKMaxx

caroline