Tuesday 11 January 2011

Sorry, sorry, sorry...

.. to not have posted for a while, not too well at the weekend, getting over it now, and as I have thrown Katie off this computer for a while I can update you. I still haven't finished my JYC.... that was a job for the weekend, so it will have to wait for the upcoming one ( I have a crop in Nuneaton on Sunday), but I do only have 3 pages left to do (and ideas for the subject of 2 of the pages), so it's not a mighty task.
Here's my page for the 2nd of Jan. The theme is innocence, but I chose to include these candid photos of my daughters having a quiet little chat at the table over Christmas. The embellishments are all cut from the patterned paper with a little added glitter.
I had a look through the 12x12 LOs that I have yet to upload (I keep them in the kitchen so I don't forget them, and then they go into scrapbooks) and I am so behind with my blog!! JYC has taken all my posts for the past month or so, there are 10 12x12 pages to get on here once I have finished it (Mostly from crops and the retreat back in November and December) !!
Ah well, at least I won't feel under too much pressure to create!

2 comments:

SusieJ said...

What a beautiful page Ann. It's so nice that your girls are still close and def. worth recording.
Sorry to hear you weren't too good at the w/end. Hope you're feeling better now and looking forward to seeing your LOs.
Hugs,
Sue xx

sue-bubbles said...

Your journal album is absolutely gorgeous Ann, a real treat to view!
Sue x