Thursday 24 March 2011

Friday tomorrow..

.. thank goodness, I'm still standing after most of the week has passed, but only just. I ran a practical science day for gifted and talented children at school today, great fun and lovely to be teaching science again, but glad it's done :)



Still no sign of any work next term, I think I'll be doing supply teaching.
Here's a page that is not my usual style at all. The weekly challenge on UKS was for a page with white space, and I'm sure you are all aware that I really don't do white space. A bit of space? Then fill it!! The only positive thing I would say about the page is that it was quick! The cardstock is Core'dinations, I stuck some random chipboard letters on my cutting mat, and sanded over the top of them. The mat for the photo is embossed using a Tim Holtz folder, one piece sanded. I made the swirl using a Bazzil template, and Anitas gems.

The photo is of the baptistry window of Coventry cathedral, as I've got older I've come to appreciate the 1950s building more and more. Busy crafty weekend, NEC on Saturday, and Exhall crop on Sunday. Then two weeks of work, and I'm done.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I do think this pic is absolutely gorgeous... i already commented on the fab lo on uks but its so rich and make me feel very warm too!

Lisa
:-D