Saturday 19 March 2011

The Red Coat

Hannah waited and waited to buy her red duffle coat that she wears constantly during the winter, as I was unemployed at the time it was in the shops... and because she had to wait, it made the coat even more precious.


Sadly, after two long, hard winters it is starting to show signs of wear as it is wool, so she is starting to ration wearing it. I thought such a favourite item deserved a page to go in her scrapbook.

I used an old piece of MM cardstock with the stamp edge, cut out the middle for later use, and put Kraft behind it. The grid stamp is Unity, and the papers Cosmo Cricket material girl. I stamped and partially stitched the title, and the small journalling block is stamped. Another appearance of the Martha Stewart button punch (so useful), and Glossy Accents on the large title letters. The photo mat was made by using the edge of the stamp die cut paper to draw round before I glued it down!



Two crops this weekend (lucky me!) so should have more to share next week.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Gorgeous coat, gorgeous daughter and gorgeous lo too!! and that button punch is fab!! I love mine too

Lisa
:-D