Tuesday 14 June 2011

Clever Kitty

A few months ago, as I was 'working' on the computer our cat came to join me. She lost interest in what was online, and jumped onto the shelf above the PC, to sit on top of our science text books. Although it was an odd place to sit she eemed comfortable there, and stayed for a while, soaking up some scientific knowledge!



Obviously I needed to take her photo, and these have now ended up on this page about our 'Clever Kitty'.


This was a great stash busting page, using loads of brads along the sticker border, I even used the little dots that were left behind when I took the sticker from the backing paper. Papers (yet again) WRMK Sunny and 72, title Cosmo Tiny Type and BG chipboard.


I have been a bad blogger of late (that's working full time for you) but did manage to get 3 pages made this weekend... now just need to upload some!

4 comments:

Ladkyis said...

Oh I do love calico cats. We had a cat just like that many years ago. My cousin has one now called Holly because she is so prickly and aloof with the other cats

SusieJ said...

What a fun page Ann. Love the stash busting and all the stitching.
Hugs xx

DGgirl said...

Love this page, often think that I should do pages dedicated to the antics of our Charlie Parker.

Gillx

akilli melek said...

you gotta love their sense of independence.
love WRMK papers too, got a few packs from TKMaxx
caroline