Sunday 11 September 2011

Scatty Scrappers Crop

I've been a member of a team on UKS for a couple of years now, it gives me a chance to chat with like minded scrapbookers, and I've even been able to meet up with one member during a charity crop in Lancashire.

To help us to keep scrapping we've decided to do a mini crop online starting next week, and to kick us off I've designed a page for the team.
So here for my team mates (and anyone else who's interested) here are some sneak peaks of the LO we'll be making next Friday.
Stitching (if you're up for it!) distressing, punching and plenty of cutting!
See you Friday.

4 comments:

Jimjams said...

Great peeks Ann - hope you have a fun crop!

Ladkyis said...

Ooh! OOOOH! that looks beautiful! I won't be stitching though. I have spent so many years sewing for money that I simply cannot bring myself to inflict paper on my machines. As for hand sewing, I no longer do that either. I made my last quilt earlier this year and have no wish to pick up a needle again. I'll use promarkers and pretend!! Looking forward to Friday now.

CoventryAnn said...

Pretend stitching is fine Ann... I even wrote it into the instructions!! !

Barbara said...

dimension and texture look great, I hope I can work out some digi alternatives. Looking forward to friday evening