Monday 28 November 2011

Birthday LO

I had a fab weekend away with my friends, made 7 layouts,
and laughed myself stupid.
We had a pyjama party theme, and along with onesies, Wee Willie Winky and a glamorous vintage 70s style nylon number similar to these lovelies:
I think every possible type of nightwear was on show with the exception of babydolls....(huge sigh of relief here!) I hope we manage to get away again next year.


Here's a page I made before I left. A few small photos of Katie blowing out the candles on her cake,
and some lovely Imaginisce autumn papers made for Katie's birthday layout.
The title is made using Tim Holtz alphabet masks, inking the edges and hand cutting the letters. Not used them for a while, glad to see I still like the effect.
Hope to upload some of the retreat layouts before JYC begins again.
3 days and counting.........

1 comment:

Julia Dunnit said...

How fab Ann, must do you the power of good - it's along time from half term to Christmas for you teachers! Such a nice LO - love the rolled strips, they are fun.