Tuesday 20 March 2012

ANFSCD 2

Shimelle is running a challenge on UKS called 'and now for something completely different' each month on the 20th. As i have 2 parents evenings later this week at school, I decided to have a chill out evening tonight and do this months challenge.

Part of the challenge this month was to stamp directly onto the page, and as I do love stamping I'm really pleased with my page.

One of the nicest things about scrapbooking now, is that themes don't really matter any more, anything goes on a page. Hence the haberdashery style stamps used on a LO about Christmas.
The other thing I'm happy with is the use of old stash, I've nearly used up all of the WRMK papers i bought for my Christmas journal thanks to this page.

See you on the other side of the week :)

No comments: