Tuesday 3 April 2012

Chinese Whispers

Along with my team on UKS I have been taking part in a Chinese Whispers challenge over the last 3 months. This involves making one page, and e-mailing it to another member of the group, and over the time of the challenge, every 2 weeks a page appeared in my in box, and I used this to base a LO on and then passed it on electronically.


After time my own page was returned to me after changing slightly with each scrapper.
It was really interesting to see how the layouts altered with every pass, and how much or little my own page changed.

Well the layout I kicked off the challenge with was made at the Nuneaton crop retreat back in November, the journalling is about Hannah's 'pet' stick insects.
I'll post my pages made in response to the challenge over the next few days :)

2 comments:

SusieJ said...

Love the LO but not sure about the stick insects....creepy crawlies freak me out!
Hugs xx

Jimjams said...

I love playing with Chinese Whispers and that's a great page to start someone off with - perfect photo too!