Sunday 14 October 2012

A Quick Card and some news....



This card appears at the back of the scrapbooking section of The Creativity magazine.

I'm not usually one for stickers, but this made such a quick card I think it would be ideal for crafting beginners. I used the accompanying little stamps and a few gems to decorate the card, a pleated ribbon and a bit of doodling, job done :)
A bit of news, I was asked a while back to design a layout for  a cyber crop on the UK's number one scrapbooking site; UK Scrappers.

 At the end of October they are running the online crop, with lots of inspiration, classes to make; not just scrapbook pages but altered items, mini books home decor etc.  I tend to visit it every day, and met many of my crafting friends through UKS, if you are into scrapping and have never tried the site could be a great time to drop in.

2 comments:

tartantaz said...

Thats great news Ann, I used to go on that site but its been a long time since Ive been on any craft forums. Good luck, though Im sure you wont need it ;) T x

Dawn said...

Great to see a Teamie having their fabulous work acknowledged! Can't wait to see your class!