Wednesday 10 October 2012

Birthday Cards

Before I was a scrapbooker (over 8 years ago now) I made cards, and still make a few today for special occasions. As October is a month of many birthdays in our house I thought I would share some of my favourites I have made over the years.

A 50th card for a cat loving online friend; Sue Bubbles... I'd forgotten I had those cute embossing folders!

 For my Dad's 70th

 An 18th card for my nephew, men so hard to make for....

A 70th card for my MIL

Handstitching on Katie's 15th birthday card

Another card for my Dad, he was a bus driver and a Londoner.

A card with a fancy front for Hannah cut using my Sizzix eClips.

Another eClips card for Kevin

A card for my Mum, embossed and stamped.

And the card I probably spent the longest ever upon, for Hannah's 18th.  I wasn't working at the time, so had the leisure to make this shoe all from Amy Butler patterned papers. It still sits in the lounge today!

Do you have a craft 'on the side' as well?
If you want to see more 10 on the 10th posts then why not visit Shimelle's blog?

1 comment:

Mel said...

Cute projects!