Thursday 1 November 2012

Take the Time

I made this series of 3 layouts for the September October Creativity magazine, where I used the same stash, but spent increasing amounts of time on the pages. The first layout took around 40 minutes and included a faux scallop border made using a circle punch.

Next I cut my own die cut paper using a template I had drawn and pen stitching around the edges in around 60 minutes:

..and finally in 90 minutes I went all out with added 3D patchwork, stitching, tamped background,  paper pieced stamped images, die cut title and an embossed journalling block.

I've been busy this week making my Christmas cards, and trying to complete the classes on UKScrappers for the cyber crop.  A quiet weekend ahead before I'm back to work... then NEC next weekend!  Always something to look forward to.

No comments: