Monday 28 January 2013

At last...

it's done!


 I finished my Christmas Journal last week, and here are the last few pages to share.

This page is about my nephews, they share Christmas with us every year, so I wanted to include this lovely page.

Christmas traditions in our house include a lot of crafting (surprisingly enough!) so I documented this and added these photos of owls that Katie made.

The 5th was about tidying away, after promising ourselves a sort out of the decorations last year, we finally got round to it this year...

and finally by the 6th I'd run out of steam, so a simple page including a simple quote... done!



It's been a struggle getting to the end this year, I'm glad I was up to date for the new year before I fell ill, so it wasn't too daunting to finish these last 6 pages.
Now I just want to make each of the kids a 12x12 layout for their own scrapbooks, and one for my 12x12 christmas album, then the Christmas crafting  is done for another year.

Good job I like it so much!

3 comments:

SusieJ said...

It looks wonderful Ann..and those owls are super cute! Well done Katie.
Good luck with your LOs..I was surprisingly quick with mine this year...not so quick with putting them into albums...:(
I do hope you're beginning to feel better.
Hugs xx

Unknown said...

Looks Great Ann I'm really going to try and get a scrapbook started this year amongst the million and one other things I have to do
Take Care
Love Kate xxx

Jimjams said...

YAY - well done you! It must be SO satisfying to see it complete - and before the end of January!