Saturday 19 January 2013

Woe is me!

It's a good job I have lots of scrapbook pages in reserve, as I just can't seem to get going with making much at all at the moment.  I still have 2 pages of my JYC to finish, when it's done I'll upload the last 4 pages.  Maybe tomorrow.......

 In the mean-time here's a summery page from our holiday last year.


It was a page designed by Sutty for last Novembers cybercrop on UK Scrappers.



The photo is a disused church on Portland that I must have driven past a hundred times,

 but on this day it was open, and we got to have a look around inside.

The original layout used papers with maps on them, as I didn't have these I used a really old stamp to fake mine :)

Lots of snow here, I did wander about the garden in my pyjamas, coat and wellies this morning to get a few snaps... just hope the neighbours were still in bed!

No comments: