Thursday 14 March 2013

White on Kraft

I'm really loving the look of white on Kraft at the moment, and heat embossing using white powder is the perfect way to get this look.  It's funny how things come around though, as heat embossing was one of the first techniques I tried when I first started paper crafting about 9 years ago... and although I've gone through two heat guns in that time, I still love the look it gives me.

Another page for the 2012 album, stamped and embossed alphabets for the title, and squeezing the last bits out of the Portobello Road papers! 
On the mend, no more collapsing, but I'm not really up to going out on my own yet...and Kev won't let me :)




3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous, really caught my eye! Happy crafting :) Emma xxx

Jimjams said...

Glad to hear things are improving Ann - keep it up!

Love this page (such a fun activity too) and agree that white on kraft is a great look - I may have to get my gun out and have a play!

Fiona Keel said...

fab LO!