Thursday 11 July 2013

Not Ch******s?

I know the card makers out there are already dragging their festive stash from wherever it has been squirreled away since last year, but as I don't do my cards until October mine is staying put for now, except....

I made a layout using a photo that's been sitting in my 'photos to be scrapbooked' file folder for  long time, and a UKS challenge for Wimbledon week suggested the use of a choice from red, green white and purple.

I left out the purple to end up with a Christmas page, all about the family meeting up around about 10 years ago just before Christmas, all the grandchildren together. it's odd looking at them now, my eldest nephew is on a round the world trip and the last i saw on Facebook he had been skydiving, Hannah has just graduated,  and I think the youngest of them all is about to go to Secondary school.

This is why I scrapbook, so we can all remember.

No comments: