Monday 30 September 2013

An overseas visit.

As part of the celebrations for my Mum and Dad's Golden wedding in October my cousin is visiting us from Canada.  Her parents came over in 2011, and on a rare warm day we sat out and had lunch in the back garden.

I loved this photo of my dad and her dad together enjoying the shade, so made a scrapbook page using a mix of papers, Amy Tan and Papermania All Aboard.

I had almost forgotten this cute alphabet die set, but on a rummage through a craft bag I unearthed it so it had to be used!!
I think this was the first time I used my palm punches, those little starts, hearts and butterflies seem to appear scattered everywhere on a page now!

Two weeks of family gatherings lie ahead, after all, it's not often you can celebrate 50 years of marriage.

No comments: