Saturday 16 November 2013

Pumpkin Patch

As we near the end of the autumn I thought I would post a couple of seasonal pages.


These photos were taken in Derby market just before Halloween where they had displayed a colourful group of pumpkins, a perfect backdrop for this photo of Hannah and Harry.

The layout was inspired by a UKS challenge, with a sketch, and the requirement to use Halloween colours.  I do have a few Halloween dies and embossing folders, but don't get chance to use them often.

This one is a Tim Holtz from a couple of years ago, I embossed onto some really old K&Co purple paper, sanded it and cut out the bits I liked.

The circles were die cut from a Cuttlebug folder and sanded, and I added a die cut title and bats. Although as the children are older now we rarely celebrate Halloween, I was happy to snap these photos for their albums.

No comments: