Wednesday 23 April 2014

AWOL

Well, so much for a lovely Easter with birthday meals out, family joining us for celebrations and a relaxing holiday after a term of hard work.

I have been sick since the first Monday of the holiday with a terrible stomach bug, all birthday and Easter celebrations were cancelled, and I have not stirred from the house since Monday the 14th.  Thought I was getting over it, so began eating again this Monday, only to be up sick in the night again last night.  My birthday cake lies untouched by me, and I haven't even started an Easter egg :(

If I am no better by Friday I will have to go to the doctors as I am due back at work on Monday, but I really don't want to go to the surgery feeling so ill.

Worst of all, I just feel so annoyed, I had been looking forward to my 50th birthday (sounds odd I know) and this holiday, the weather has been fine, but I've been stuck in my pyjamas for 10 days now.  Grrrrrrr.

No comments: