Wednesday 16 April 2014

Still Crazy

..after all these years. 24 years married today, not sure where that went, but here we are, middle aged, both carrying a little too much weight, and that bit closer to retirement!


 I made this page as part of the February Simple Recipes challenge on UKScrappers, I love the way it turned out as the design is so different to my usual style.


The Simple Recipes challenges are to make you search through stash and use lots of old materials, I used vellum bought from QVC at least 8 years ago, Papermania Happy Days (2012) and Vintage Notes (2013) and added a new Teresa Collins paper and stamps for the details.

I really liked the idea of making little patchwork pieces, using dies, stitching and I added extra stamping.

As soon as I saw the photo of the two of us (taken on holiday) it reminded me of this Paul Simon song Dad used to play when I was a girl.

No comments: