Monday 4 August 2014

The Olympic Rings

It's hard to believe that it is two years since the Olympics were here in the UK.  As the challenge on UKS Scrappers a couple of weeks ago was to use patriotic colours and sporting or summer photos I thought I would get out my 2012 supplies again and make another page for the album.


The challenge asked for 5 photos as a minimum, so I went with a DLO based on one of Shimelle's '6x4 Photo Love' series for Two Peas; great for getting lots of pictures onto a page.


I used pictures of the Olympic rings seen all over the country, some taken by my brother who lives in London, and photos taken by me in Weymouth and Coventry.


My brother was lucky enough to get tickets for some events, so the photo of him outside the Aquatic Centre takes pride of place.  I used Papermania Portobello Road papers and embellishments, along with red, white and blue baker's twine.  Pleased to get going with this album again, I think I have about half a dozen more pages to complete.

No comments: