Monday 18 August 2014

You Wait Ages....

...for a double layout, and then two come along within a month!


 Earlier in the year I decided to have a new phone, and went for a smart phone... I know I am around 3 years behind the times, but I am middle aged you know;)


 Every day on holiday I took a photo using a weather App (Instaweatherpro.) Once I got home I had a record of our holiday with the dates, places and weather printed on each square photo.


 Great for a speedy, grid style scrapbook page or two to sum up the holiday.



The papers are by Teresa Collins, I cut out the block at the top and hinged it to put my journalling underneath.

It only occurred to me after making the layout that it's hybrid scrapping, and me a dyed-in-the-wool paper scrapper!  What is the world coming to?

3 comments:

Chidkid said...

The world is coming to a clever place and up these are perfect pages to record your holiday. Good job!

Virginia said...

Oh fabulous work!

Claire said...

Gorgeous pages, great way to record your holiday.
Claire xx