Thursday 11 September 2014

Lifeboat Week.

I can't believe how long it is since I blogged, what with a funeral last weekend and a ridiculous amount to do at work my life has hardly seemed my own since the first of September.
I have also had very little time to scrapbook, but here is a page I made at the end of the summer holidays.



When we are in Weymouth we try to support the Lifeboats, during their week of fundraising activities.  They always put on a good show, knowing this we headed off to a local cove to watch a demonstration of them at work.

The page follows a sketch designed by a group I am part of on UK Scrappers; a really useful one as it makes use of lots of small photos.  These pictures of my nephews really seemed to capture the evening.
The stash is a mix of old, older, ancient  and new.. always good to stash-bust! You never know, I might get time to craft this weekend and blog again!

No comments: