Friday 17 October 2014

Another Card

I make cards for Christmas, family birthdays and special celebrations, but that's about it really.  I started papercrafting by making cards about 12 years ago, but switched to scrapbooking a couple of years later; I could keep my lovely stash and do something with the hundreds of photos I had taken of our family over the years.

So, after saying that I don't really make cards much, three will have been posted here within just over a week, an anniversary and two birthdays.


When Katie and Harry were small, as their birthdays were within days of each other and close to half term, they always used to have a joint birthday party.


Harry is having some friends over tonight to celebrate his 16th (only if he helps to tidy the house first!) with pizza, computer games and general noise I predict.


Photos: Harry 2 months with Uncle Tony Christmas 1998, with our elderly cat approx 6 years old in Beavers uniform, Recenly showing off his new (very large) trainers!

No comments: