Wednesday 14 January 2015

Days 27 and 28

The 27th was a very lazy Pyjama day, as I knew we had a busy few days coming up.  I added the cover of the Radio Times to record all the catch up TV from the day.



And on the 28th we travelled up to Syston in Leicestershire to see Kev's family and celebrate his Dad's 76th birthday.

We had a girls v boys skittles competition in the local social club.  I don't think there are many of these traditional skittle alleys around now; the kids had a fantastic time (and of course the girls won!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow what a great idea, love it!

tartantaz said...

I am always in awe at your creativity. I love your mini books. This one is fantastic.

Virginia said...

This looks fabulous - my journal at Christmas proved very much hard work this year - I will learn to get it 'just right' one of these years - I love yours it looks brilliant!