Monday 4 May 2015

My UKS Challenge.

This week, I set the challenge on UK Scrappers. Every week,this group of Scrapbookers (who are free to join) set a challenge to have a go at, and I set one for the first time today:

May the 4th is a Bank holiday in the UK, so I thought scrapbooking some holiday photos would fit the bill. To make life easy for you, by holiday I mean any holiday at any time of the year, so if you have summer, Christmas or Bank holiday photos in your pile waiting to be scrapped, now is your chance.

I was lucky to travel to Spain for two city breaks over the Easter holiday just gone, as I celebrated my Silver Wedding Anniversary...with my husband too of course! Naturally I took a huge number of photos, so in an effort to get them scrapped I am making as many multi-photo layouts as possible. So could you make a muliti-photo page please, with a minimum of 3 photos?
Finally, I know fashions come and go in scrapbooking, but one that just hasn't waned for me is the use of Kraft, so can you use Kraft somewhere on your page?
Easy scoring this week, 10 points per category met.
So, to sum up:Any holiday photos 10Multi (more than 3) photo page 10Use some Kraft 10
Enjoy!




I made a start on my photos from Spain for the challenge, using the Instaweather set to record where we were each day, this has to be my favourite App for my phone, I used it every day on my holiday in Weymouth last year, and once a month for my PL layouts. 



The Kraft card is from an old QVC purchase (remember when they sold craft materials?) and the other papers are partly Graphic 45, and an sei Valentine set.
Embellishments: Ticket and arrows are die cut; doily Dovecraft; gold dots are a self levelling material by Tonic,  a really economical way of making your own enamel dots.



I hope you have a go at the challenge yourself!

No comments: