Monday 25 January 2016

Happy 80th birthday

I never forget my Aunty Margaret's birthday as it falls on Burns Night.  This year is a special birthday, so I made her a special card. She has a great fondness for purple, so I used purple cardstock from Natures gallery A4 pack (Papermania) to emboss with an Anna Griffin folder.


The background paper is by Graphic 45, as is the bird and nest image.  I made the flowers using an ancient Xcut quilling die, rolling up the strip the die cut and gluing with a hot glue gun.
The age is stamped, and I added two stamped sentiments inside.


I added a metal snowflake for this winter birthday:I hope she likes the card!

2 comments:

Virginia said...

Oh that's pretty- I love all the layers!

My Little World said...

Very pretty card, love all the details. x