Tuesday 29 March 2016

Heart Hogwarts

At the start of this year I decided to subscribe to a small kit of stamps and embellishments by Ali Edwards that comes along with video and pdf inspiration.  Every month, a little envelope of goodies lands on my doormat with a different theme.


January's theme was all about 'heart' in all its many guises. I decided to use the large acrylic word on this page about my children when we visited the Harry Potter studios just north of London.


 They loved the day out, we loved seeing how excited they all were and I loved this photo I caught of the three of them on Hogwart's bridge.
The page fit Ali's theme perfectly!
I used papers by Basic Grey and Shimelle's True Stories. One of the things I really liked about the kit was the sheet of little words in grey, I used them to add to my journalling, as well as around the page in places.
I decided to get the kit as all my scrapbooking magazines I had subscribed to had folded, so this is now my monthly scrapping treat.  Shame I had to send all the way to the US for it.

1 comment:

Virginia said...

I so love Harry Potter world, we visited last year and I'm currently battling through 700 photos! Love this one - beautiful!