Sunday 20 March 2016

New Baby

I got busy this weekend making cards, a few for Easter and a couple of others too.
A friend of mine at work gave birth to a baby girl this week; her second child.  I made her a card using an Anna Griffin embossing folder and sentiment. the image is stamped onto a circle with a die cut scalloped circle in the background.


The stamps are from a set called 'Little Sprout' by Unity, I stamped them and coloured them with Artiste pens...my colouring skills are not great but I hope Michelle likes the personal touch as the stamped family matches her own.


Inside the card, I wrote a message using one of my brushscript pens...it was one I remember being on a card we were given when I had our second baby.


Looking at the card reminds me how time has flown as I joined the school I worked in 6 years ago. Michelle was the other Year 4 teacher with me, so she really helped me to settle in and to get through Ofsted. At the time she was a 'Miss', and in six years she has married and is now a mum of two. You can say one thing about teaching, time doesn't stand still in the job.

1 comment:

Virginia said...

What a fabulous card!