Sunday 1 May 2016

Pompidou

I have been sort of hoarding the papers from the Shimelle Starshine paper range since buying them (as they are out of stock almost everywhere), but have decided that I really do need to make inroads into them.

 This page about the Pompidou centre in Paris, such an interesting building with all the services, including the escalators, on the outside; leaving plenty of room for the exhibitions inside.


I absolutely love this large chevron paper...now I have used it I think I might need another piece! The banners, card, camera and globe are all cut from 12x12 papers.


I also added a little piece of the heart vellum I had left from the True Stories range...only a tiny piece of this left now, and some Nuvo glitter cyrtsal drops in navy to finish off.

No comments: